Friday, July 27, 2007

I'm not dead...

I'm just resting.

In Phnom Penh, Cambodia to be exact. Not exactly the most restful place on earth, but it has a certain invigorating energy to it.

Just spent 4 days or so lazing on a beach in Sihanoukville, taking brief breaks to go snorkeling or order various intoxicants from the bar. It was hard work but somehow I made it through.

Off to Siem Reap tomorrow, then I have a mere 3 days till I have to be in Bangkok, then back to Beijing, where I will have plenty of time to bore you all to death with photographs and tall tales.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi
Fun Fact: I just spend 3 hours reading ALL your posts and its now 3 o clock at night here in Denmark.
I am planning to do a bit of the same
as you have been doing, so I was looking for blogs like this. Good writing. Anyway enjoy your sun, herre its been the most rainy summer since 1856.

Cheers,

Christian